Session Fees * All sessions require a 20% depositat the time of booking to secure their appointment date and time. Your session balance is due at the time of the session. The session fee covers (amount of hours and proofs) of photography as well as any images that might be included in your session.
Delivery of Digital Downloads and Disks-
- Photographers Favs – up to 48 hours to receive link to download if chosen images do not require retouch
- “Additional images” album and images that require retouch – 5 days for processing and production
- Orders of 10 or more files will also be burned to a disk and mailed to your home within a week of placing order.
Sharing images on Social Media
- Client may share images on social media prior to purchase only if the image contains a withinsight studio logo watermark.
- The logo may not be cut off or cropped out.
- Once images are purchased, client reserves the rights to share without the watermark.
- Photographer may share images on social media to advertise for the studio. Client reserves the right to ask photographer not to share images, which should be noted in written form in initial contract between client and photographer.
The Photographer retains the right of discretion in selecting the photographic materials released to the client. Once purchased, Clients obtain the rights to share and print the images.
Location Costs and Fees
If there are any costs/fees associated with the location the client has chosen for their session, the client, will be responsible for those fees. The photographer will discuss additional costs before your session. Session fee covers travel within 30 of miles miles of photographer’s home in Irvine, CA. Additional fees for outside this range. To be discussed at time of booking.
If an illness or situation prevents a photo session from taking place, client must inform photographer and reschedule their session within time period noted in the initial booking agreement. Should client fail to give required notice, or decide to completely cancel the shoot, this session fee is forfeited and will not be refunded. Photographer reserves the right to reschedule due to illness, weather, equipment malfunction, or other circumstances beyond her control.
Re-shoots / Refunds
Re-shoots and refunds will not be given for poor choices of clothing, make-up, hair or weather related issues, or by not following the recommendations of the photographer. If you are unhappy with your photos, please contact the photographer and she will discuss options.
Print fees are not refundable once proof has been approved and prints ordered.
Archive of Session Images *
- All images will be available for ordering for 1 month after album is posted for viewing.
- There is a $25 re-activation fee if your gallery expires before you place your first order. If for some reason you need more time please contact photographer ahead of time.
- Any request for digital photos after viewing has closed will take a minimum of 5 business days. If a client request sooner than 7 days, and it is possible for the photographer it will result in not only the re-activation fee $25, but a rush fee $25.
- After 6 months, all images will be archived from photographer’s hard-drive. If a client request photos after 6 months they will be subjected to a fee of $50 to locate and transfer images. Photographer is not responsible for loss or damage to the digital files due to circumstances beyond photographer’s control, or if images have been requested past the 6 month period.
- All images are cleared from photographers archives after 1 year of session date.
All payments are due in full unless payment arrangements have been made. Images will not be processed and/or prints will not be ordered until payment received in full.
Photographer is not responsible for the damage of portraits or discs after delivery to client, including damage caused during transit by US mail. Client assumes all responsibility for the safety of all portraits upon receipt.
Photographer is not responsible for any injuries inflicted upon any participating parties. Client(s) will be responsible for their children and for themselves and release photographer from any claims against their person or their business.
Cancellation. Policies are noted on initial booking agreement. Client agrees to forgo the deposit if cancellation is made after policy states unless photographer is able to fill the spot. If photographer fills the spot, 100% of the deposit will be returned to client.
Late Arrivals. Please contact the photographer if you are running late to your session to discuss the options. No Fuss sessions run back to back thus they can not be extended. If you miss your session you will forfeit your spot without return of deposit. If you arrive 15 minutes late for a 25 minute session, the photographer will capture as much as she can before your session time is up.