Session Fee/Retainer * No Fuss sessions require a non-refundable $100 ($150 for beach sessions) deposit at the time of booking to secure the appointment date and time. The remaining $150 will be due prior to your session. Please review additional cancellation policy below.
Session times and dates can be switched, pending open spots, up to 1 week (by November 1st) before the session. Refund of deposit will not be issued if there are no open spots to reschedule your session unless you can find someone to fill the spot. (Please contact me if you need to switch within the week timeframe)
Re-shoots / Refunds
Re-shoots and refunds will not be given for poor choices of clothing, make-up, hair or weather related issues, or by not following the recommendations of the photographer.
Print fees are not refundable once proof has been approved and prints ordered.
Location Costs and Fees
If there are any costs/fees associated with the location the client has chosen for their session, the client, will be responsible for those fees. The photographer will discuss additional costs before your session.
- Links for session galleries will be available to view by November 26th information on delivery for images is below .
- Those who purchase to rush the session (only 5 available) will receive a link by November 15th.
Delivery of Digital Downloads and Disks- I’m aware that it’s holiday card season, and will do my best to deliver images in a timely manner, but please use the below information as your reference as to the general timing of each type of image.
- Photographers Favs – up to 48 hours to receive link to download if chosen images do not require retouch
- “Additional images” album and images that require retouch – 5 days for processing and production
- All included and purchased digital files will be provided in a downloadable link. An option to purchase a flash drive to store your images will be available in your gallery.
Sharing images on Social Media
- Client may share images on social media prior to purchase only if the image contains a withinsight studio logo watermark.
- The logo may not be cut off or cropped out.
- Once images are purchased, client reserves the rights to share without the watermark.
- Photographer may share images on social media to advertise for the studio. Client reserves the right to ask photographer not to share images, which should be noted in written form in initial contract between client and photographer.
The Photographer retains the right of discretion in selecting the photographic materials released to the client. Once purchased, Clients obtain the rights to share and print the images.
Archive of Session Images *
- All images will be available for ordering for 1 month after album is posted for viewing.
- There is a $25 re-activation fee if your gallery expires before you place your first order. If for some reason you need more time please contact photographer ahead of time.
- Any request for digital photos after viewing has closed will take a minimum of 5 business days. If a client request sooner than 7 days, and it is possible for the photographer it will result in not only the re-activation fee $25, but a rush fee $25.
- After 6 months, all images will be archived from photographer’s hard-drive. If a client request photos after 6 months they will be subjected to a fee of $50 to locate and transfer images. Photographer is not responsible for loss or damage to the digital files due to circumstances beyond photographer’s control, or if images have been requested past the 6 month period.
- All images are cleared from photographers archives after 1 year of session date.
All payments are due in full unless payment arrangements have been made. Images will not be processed and/or prints will not be ordered until payment received in full.
Photographer is not responsible for the damage of portraits or discs after delivery to client, including damage caused during transit by US mail. Client assumes all responsibility for the safety of all portraits upon receipt.
Photographer is not responsible for any injuries inflicted upon any participating parties. Client(s) will be responsible for their children and for themselves and release photographer from any claims against their person or their business.
Cancellation. Client agrees to forgo the entire deposit if cancellation is made within 7 days of session unless photographer is able to fill the spot or client reschedules session to a future date if photographer agrees to reasons behind cancellation. If photographer fills the spot, 100% of the deposit will be returned to client. If client is able to reschedule the deposit will roll over to the new session.
Late Arrivals. No Fuss sessions run back to back thus they can not be extended. If you miss your session you will forfeit your spot without return of deposit. If you arrive 15 minutes late for a 25 minute session, the photographer will capture as much as she can before your session time is up.